Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11773761
Akraya is looking for a “Software Engineer” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Joydeep at 408-512-2371. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Java/ J2EE, Cloud orchestration
Duration: 10 Months (with possible conversion)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Your role is solving deep technical problems and building creative solutions in a dynamic environment working with a team of curious, passionate software development engineers.
- You should be experienced and comfortable building for the cloud – globally distributed all-active deployments, horizontal scalability, fault tolerance, securing the environment, and more.
- In depth knowledge of and experience with AWS services at scale, including Kinesis, EMR, Athena, SQS, DynamoDB, EC2 auto scaling groups, IAM and securing AWS deployment pipelines.
- 7+ years of professional related DevSecOps experience with AWS or Java/J2EE experience and object oriented methodologies
- Well versed in cloud orchestration using Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar technologies
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it TDD proponent
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Joydeep at 408-512-2371
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.