Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12667660
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: .NET/C# development, SQL server, ASP.NET MVC
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
Looking for pure programmers that are hands-on .NET/ C# developer.
6+ years experience in .NET/C# development and Bachelors or equivalent in Computer science
Top skills -- C#, SQL server, ASP.NET MVC, REST
- Develop highly scalable Web Applications using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Develop automated unit tests and integration tests for all features using XUnit framework, C#, and SpecFlow.
- Use JIRA to break complex problems into simple stories that you estimate and deliver on time.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Aman @ 408-512-2358
- Deep understanding of core computer science fundamentals as algorithms, data structures, operating systems, distributed systems, and multi-threaded programming
- Thorough understanding of client/server Web Services development, RESTful APIs
- Extensive experience with large relational databases, T-SQL (writing high performing complex queries).
- Experience in writing unit test cases and integration test cases, developing Windows Services and using GIT repository.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.