Primary Skills: Devops, AWS, Java, Python, Bash, Unix, CloudFormation, Lambda, CI/CD, Node JS, PostgreSQL, Splunk, Elk, etc
Duration: Long Term Contract
Contract Type: W2 or C2C Only
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 7+ years of strong hands-on experience in Dev Ops build and/or environment automation.
- Hands-on experience with AWS (CloudFormation, EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, VPC, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM, etc.)
- Hands-on experience building CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef/Puppet, etc.
- Hands-on experience with deployments techniques for like Blue/Green deployments for zero downtime.
- Deep understanding of security best practices and standards around cloud computing and access management.
- Solid understanding of fundamental technologies like DNS, load balancing, TCP/IP, SSL, NAT, DHCP, etc.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Karma at 408-512-2360
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum, continuous integration/delivery, and modern development practices.
- Experience working with distributed systems that uses technologies like Ruby, Apigee, ElasticSearch, Node JS, PostgreSQL, Zookeeper, etc.
- Experience with secrets management tools like Vault and AWS Parameter Store.
- Experience integrating with application performance management systems like Dynatrace, New Relic, Appdynamics, etc.
- Experience working with logging and monitoring platforms like Splunk, ELK stack, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services. Public cloud providers like Heroku is nice to have.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.