Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12522785
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 only
- Designs and develops software applications. Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Newton at 408-816-2470.
- Good understanding of OOP and Functional programming concepts.
- Good software design and architecture.
- Experience with React.js or comparable front-end framework — including but not limited to Angular and Vue.js and need to be Proficient with ES6 syntax.
- Good understanding of CSS, with experience using "flex" for responsive design - Experience with RESTful APIs — either creating or consuming.
- Experience with unit testing using Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, or comparable library
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux.
- Experience with automation testing using Selenium or WebDriver.io.
- Familiarity with OOP and Functional programming concepts.
- Experience with CSS frameworks — SASS, LESS, Stylus, PostCSS #.
- Qualifications (Fullstack) [in addition to Frontend].
- Strong experience with Node.js and NPM - # Bonus/Nice to have (Fullstack) [in addition to Frontend].
- Experience building and deploying applications with AWS.
- Familiarity with AWS components, specifically components for serverless applications or static hosted web applications.
- Previous experience with Java.
- Previous experience with NoSQL databases and design.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.