Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12420056
Primary Skills: Test Automation, Python, Shell scripting, Linux, Ubuntu
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Qualifications/skills required, not limited to the following:
- In this position, you will be responsible for researching and automating test procedures to automate a software quality assurance test plan, to validate software related to neural network inference.
- You will work with a team of 2+ automation engineers and work with extended teams in other geographies to define and execute feature testing, software reliability testing, and product release testing for cutting edge deep learning products.
- In addition to excellent technical, and communication skills, this position requires an ability to work with remote teams in different time zones and work effectively as part of a larger engineering team.
- This position requires software quality assurance experience and basic software engineering skillset.
- Overall 3-5 years of SWQA or SW engineering work experience
- 2+ years of experience working with python for test automatio
- 2+ years of system experience working in a Linux or Ubuntu environment and shell scripting.
- Experience with deep software failure analysis.
- Candidate must have good technical and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in software or computer engineering or a related field.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sanket at 408-907-2249.
- Experience with neural networks, TensorFlow, Caffe, OpenVino is a plus
- Familiarity with Docker, Jenkins for implementing automated software builds and continuous integration is a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.