Primary Skills: Java, Rest, Soap API, Microservices, Unix, AWS, Kinesis, RabbitMQ, DynamoDB, ELK
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 or C2C Only
Top 3 skill sets/technology required: Data structure, Algorithm, Java
- Design, code, test, debug and document new and existing components to ensure that software meets business, quality, and operational needs.
- Build high-quality code following unit testing and test-driven development
- Focus on scalability, security and availability of all applications and processes.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software.
- Contribute to risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience developing scalable, distributed applications.
- Strong object-oriented development proficiency in Java.
- Strong experience with building cloud-based API platforms or backend systems in a Unix environment.
Experience in building microservices
Experience with technologies we use:
To follow up with any questions, please contact Karma at 408-512-2360
- Kinesis and RabbitMQ.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.