Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12639812
Primary Skills: 3-5+ YOE Java / Selenium, SQL/Oracle, Linux / Experience writing for a web service API based applications (XML, SOAP, REST) / Experience in Appium / Jenkins, Splunk
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Monika @ 408-907-6415
- Bachelors in Computer Science or other technical field.
- 5-7+ years relevant work experience or an equivalent mix of work and project experience in software development or testing.
- Experience in Selenium/Appium/TestNG.
- Strong Unix/Linux skills, proficient with at least one shell and one high-level scripting language (bash, Python, Ruby).
- Experience in large-scale projects.
- - Propensity to probe and find defects.
- - Inquisitive, methodical, and analytical in testing applications
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in self-motivated internal-innovation driven environment.
- Experience in a global matrix organization.
- Ability to quickly understand code and specifications.
- Proficient in Java and Web application programming.
- Solid knowledge of Oracle database and SQL.
- Deep knowledge of web services standards and related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST)
- Experience in system monitoring and problem troubleshooting.
- Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Data Analytics and aggregation using Splunk or other tools.
- Agile development methodology.
Akraya is an award-winnin IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.