Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12634059
Primary Skills: Java, Rest Webservices, NoSQL/Cassandra/MongoDB, CI/CD.
Duration: CTH (Contract to hire)
Contract Type: W2/C2C
To follow up with any questions, please contact Abhishek at 408-907-2688.
- The mid-level software engineer position who will be responsible for hands-on coding, development and automating end-to-end test scenarios to verify system across platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Backend Engineer with 3-5 years of proven experience of building software in Java and automating functional tests.
- Hands-on experience in building, executing and debugging automated tests for REST web services.
- Knowledge of integrating of frontend application to backend system is a plus
- Experience with no-sql technologies like Cassandra.
- Knowledge of Jenkins and continuous deployment. Automation skills and experience turning.
- manual processes into one click scripts.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven) and Deployment.
- Work with onsite and offshore teams located at different geographical areas on building integration/end-to-end automation test suite.
- Day to day monitoring automated test results.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.