Akraya is looking for a Big Data Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Venkat at (408) 907-6414.
Primary Skills: Big Data development / Hadoop, Hive, SQL, Shell scripting and Java, CID/CD using Jenkins, Artifactory, GIT, SQL
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul at 408-512-2368
- 5-7+ YOE in Big Data development / Hadoop, Hive, SQL, Shell scripting and Java / Knowledge on CID/CD using Jenkins, Artifactory and GIT / Strong communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Development experience in Spark and Java.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3-7 years of experience in Big Data development (Required).
- Requirement analysis, development and testing of software applications in Big Data environment like Hadoop.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills (Required).
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required).
- Hadoop, Hive, SQL, Shell scripting and Java (Required) .
- Knowledge on CI/CD using Jenkins, Artifactory and GIT (Required).
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Thanks & Regards,
Venkat Dommaraju | Senior Technical Recruiter | (408) 907-6414
Akraya, Inc. | 2901 Tasman Drive, Suite 106 | Santa Clara CA 95054