Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12218308
Akraya is looking for a Software Engineer for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but, on this team, you will work on truly innovative projects with talented people who put learning and collaboration ahead of all else. This company has won multiple awards for their workplace culture. To be considered, please apply directly or call Sanket at
408-907-2249. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: C++ & Python, Power modeling, Power management and Virtual platforms
Duration: 3 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Skills/Qualifications required, not limited to the following:
- The CW will be in charge of validating and prototyping some features of our software solutions.
- Our team is providing simulation environment to perform system level dynamic power and power management analysis.
- 3-5+ years of experience.
- Intermediate C++ & Python programming skills is required.
- Knowledge in Power modeling, Power management or Virtual platforms.
- Quick Learner, Self-Motivated, Problem Solver.
- Experience on system level power modeling including component, subsystem and platform-Level power models.
- Candidate familiar with power management and thermal mitigation techniques including firmware validation. Power reduction techniques include clock gating, power gating, DVFS...
- C++, Python, System C.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree in CS/Electrical Eng.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
- Knowledge of multiple domains, including system power modeling, power management techniques, Virtual platforms (SystemC would be an asset)
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.