Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12760513
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: 8- 10 + yrs Java/Spring/Hibernate, Full Stack, React JS, UI dev
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Engage in technical design of solution that is based on use cases and business requirements.
- Complete proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs and solutions.
- Engages dev leads and architects (both enterprise and domain) to ensure that overall Enterprise Architecture is inclusive of all stakeholder viewpoints and are vetted to ensure that artifacts support, reflects, advances and integrates as intended
- Ensures inclusion of Visa's business vision, current business environment (internally and externally) and technology and industry trends to enable results that drive Visa's business.
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related fields with a minimum of 8 years of experience Java and web service development.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Monika @ 408-907-6415
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies (HTTP, Spring, XML, JSON, REST, JAXB).
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design patterns.
- Experience programming in Java.
- Experience working with a variety of Application Servers (primarily Tomcat)
- Solid understanding of database technologies, SQL and JPA.
- Preferred Experience in payments integration and / or online ecommerce shopping and / or Payment gateways.
- Proven problem solving skills and an ability to respond resourcefully to new demands, priorities and challenges.
- Strong dedication to test automation and Test Driven Development.
- Obsessive about code quality.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to convey development concepts related to network, application, and systems to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives.
- Proven ability to work and have fun in a team environment.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.