Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11672657
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr Software Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Android and iOS, Swift, Java, REST, API, Android SDK, DBMS, SQL UNIX, Shell, Agile
Duration: 12+ month + Extension
Contract Type: W2
Location: Foster City, CA
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
- Android and iOS development. Understand life cycle to push the apps to the stores. 7+ development experience. Swift, Java, iOS experience. Rest API' s. Bachelor' s Degree.
- Mobile development. 90% iOS and android development. Know how to design pages on the app. Need to assist with design changes. App for merchants to log in and review transactions, data analytics, reporting analytics within app.
- You will work closely with UX, product management, and other teams to conceive, design, and create unique payment & analytics capabilities on the mobile device .Your will work closely with various stakeholders to help establish mobile development standards.
- Design, lead and implement iOS & Android mobile application as part of our Mobile UI team
Interface with various stakeholders and establish rock solid mobile enablement practice
- Work as part of scrum team executing the product requirements by working with UX, product management and other teams in an agile manner. Provide subject matter expertise for mobile platform. Develop mobile framework and UI based on best practices
- Execute POCs for visionary initiatives. Review and challenge requirements and implementations designs
- Bachelors in Computer Science or other technical field
- 5+ years of overall software development experience. 3+ years of professional experience in developing iOS & Android mobile applications. Expertise in Android SDK, Java and related technologies
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Passion for user experience and knowledge of Android Application Patterns. Passion for Mobile Apps
- Knowledge of web services standards and related technologies (REST).
- Familiarity with web service development, DBMS, SQL, UNIX shell scripts is a plus
- Experience with tools like Rally, JIRA, Sharepoint, wiki, etc. Experience with Agile development methodology. Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives. Thrive in self-motivated internal-innovation driven environment
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.