Primary Skills: Python, Linux, hardware interfacing and testing
Duration: 1 Year
Contract Type: W2
Category - Software Engineering
Job Description :
The job involves managing the infrastructure and individual tests used to validate this equipment. The automation may interface with third-party equipment, such as thermal chambers or load generators to accomplish the validation. The person is expected to interface with key stakeholders, and create scripts to test each of the hardware equipment in question.
Skills needed :
To follow up with any questions, please contact Aman at 408-907-3219
- Solid expertise in Python – actual writing scripts and not just running already written test scripts and maintaining these test scripts
- Preferably have written or heavily extended a testing framework
- Have worked on Linux operating system and has some system admin experience on Linux
- Experience with hardware interfacing and testing is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to produce quality documentation
- Team player
- Good attitude
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.