Software Development Engineer in Test: 23-01272
Pleasanton, CA 94588 US
Women Back to Work, the leading national organization for returnship programs, is partnering with Workday, to provide return-to-work opportunities in Pleasanton, CA. If you've taken a 1.5 year career break (or more!) and are eager to re-enter the workforce, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Primary Skills: SDET, Python/Java/Scala, Shell Scripting, AWS/GCP, Git
Contract Type: Fulltime with Workday
Location: Pleasanton, CA (Hybrid, 50% on-site)
Base Pay Range: $105,800 - $158,700
For immediate consideration, please connect with recruiter Saloni at (408) 907-2689 or email@example.com
Software Development Engineer in Test (Analytics)
Join Workday as a Software Development Engineer in Test (Analytics) and contribute to the design and development of test infrastructure and tools in a multi-tenanted cloud environment. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify requirements, monitor CI/CD pipelines, drive continuous improvement, and support partner teams with their deliverables. If you have a passion for automation, strong scripting skills, and experience with public cloud platforms, we invite you to join our diverse and inclusive team.
- Collaborate with Development, SDET, and Product teams to identify requirements and design test infrastructure and tools.
- Monitor and actively triage the CI/CD release pipeline, suggesting optimizations for improved efficiency.
- Drive initiatives to enhance developer productivity and continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain various test environments used by development and testing teams.
- Design and develop new features in the test infrastructure to support partner teams.
- 3+ years of experience in programming languages (Python, Java, Scala, or similar).
- Strong scripting skills in Python and Shell.
- 1+ years of experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, etc.).
- Proficiency with Git and version control systems.
- Passion for automation and tools for distributed systems.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.