Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12345829
Primary Skills: SDET, Python, Test Frameworks, Microservices, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Note: Need Locals Only
Contract Type: W2 Only
Required Experience :
- Hands-on experience with a broad mix of technologies including a strong subset of:
- Core Java 8, Spring framework, Go and Python programming and Linux Bash Scripting.
- Enterprise solution running on premise and Cloud (Saas).
- Hardware Optimization and performance profiling.
- MariaDB, EnterpriseDB, NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, Elastic search
- RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- AWS Web, Azure and Google Cloud Services,
- API gateway.
- Linux, Unix systems, Docker and Kubernete.
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools. Ability to write manifests and templates in Puppet or Chef or Ansible.
- CI/CD (Jenkins, GitHub, SonarQube, Fortify etc.).
- Demonstrated experience and expertise selling solutions to business decision-makers by reinforcing the value of solutions.
- Demonstrated experience working in agile teams.
- Ability to work with highly distributed teams, including interaction with the open source communities.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Janardhan at 408-512-2778
- Continuously drive system test and automation efficiencies aligned with the development standards.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the design of new products, services and processes.
- Recommend and justify changes to existing products, services and processes.
- Lead in the development system and scale test automation.
- Identify gaps, strategic impacts, financial impacts and the risk profile in the technical solution and provide technical recommendations.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.