Primary Skills: HTML/CSS/JS, J2EE/Python/JBPM, NoSQL
Duration: 3-6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Minimum Requirements: ("Must have” Qualifications)
Proven enterprise level software development competency with high scalability projects
- NoSQL database.
- Relational database: MySQL or MariaDB.
- Bash/Unix Shell Scripting.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Git or similar distributed version control system.
- Sound knowledge of quality assurance procedures.
- Solid communication skills.
- Build client relationships (e.g., establish productive and reciprocal relationships with stakeholders).
- Professional & concise (written & verbal).
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: ("Nice to have Qualifications”)
- Linux system administration, one or more of: Red Hat, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu.
- Docker and Kubernetes.
- Cisco IOS.
- Automated testing.
- Agile issue management with JIRA or Rally.
- Working knowledge of network routing and protocols including IP, TCP/IP, and SNMP.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil @ 408-512-2354.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.