Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12038476
Akraya is looking for a Software Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Amit Vishwakarma at 408-512-2362. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Yang, Java/J2EE, Network Protocols
Duration: 06+ Months (High Possibility of Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Evaluate networking software and integration into core Network Provisioning Software Subsystem of network software platform;
- Use the southbound APIs (Netconf/YANG/XML/REST/CLI) to interact with network elements, SDN software and Infrastructure.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain network monitoring, provisioning, and automation systems, with a specific focus on supporting customer facing network products.
- Work with network architecture, network engineering, software development and NOC teams to develop requirements and timelines for new features and integration;
- Coordinate with application teams to define and implement interfaces between the business applications and core SDN subsystem;
- Experience with Cisco/Tail-f NSO is desired.
- Netconf, XML, Yang, SNMP experience is required.
- Experience with various development frameworks/technologies such as:
- Familiarity with firewalls, VPN, routing, switching, load balancers, monitoring, security and DNS
- Experience automating SDN/NFV/NFVI Infrastructure is desired.
- IP fundamentals, IP subnetting, SNMP and BGP experience are very desired
- Good Understanding of L2 switching and/or L3 forwarding and routing protocols
- Good Knowledge of the SDN/NFV, OpenStack, SDN Controller concepts
- Microservice architecture implementation
- 7+ years of development in Java/J2EE, WEB development; Python, Ruby On Rails experience a plus.
- CI/CD and Agile Software Development Best Practices
- IP Networking (IPv4 and IPv6, ICMP, ARP)
- Network Management and Automation (SNMP, CLI)
- Routing Protocols (BGP/OSPF/IS-IS/ECMP) and Switching Protocols (STP/VLAN/VPN/MPLS)
- Network QoS and Security (ACL, Firewalls, QoS).
- SDN/NFV (Openflow); and Controllers (Opendaylight, Pox)
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Amit @ 408-512-2362
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.