Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12709736
Primary Skills: Java, C++, OOPs, Ticketing, Building systems from scratch (pure development)
Duration: 3+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Build internal tools and frameworks using client’s internal developer tools and possible AWS services.
- Work with other engineers to define and build these tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Computer science fundamentals.
- 2-5+ years experience building successful production software systems.
- Communication skills for both a technical and business audience.
- Experience leveraging object oriented design practices in Java, C++ and or .Net.
- Some frontend skills (HTML, JS, CSS)
To follow up with any questions, please contact Randhir at 408-907-2970.
- Master's degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.