Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Responsible for post-launch maintenance of our clients and provide support and help debug issues faced by our clients in Production.
- Responding and resolving application support/trouble calls from both the internal and external user base.
- Be on the Production install call to validate OBI functionality.
- Advanced technical skills with hands-on troubleshooting, including parsing logs and following stack traces.
- Run simple to complex queries/scripts to check and analyze the data.
- Creating automation and scripting tools for faster customer support and identifying issues.
- Setting up Monitoring / Alerting tools to notify issues in production.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Anklesh at 408-907-7706
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information security, information technology, or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in production support environment role.
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.