Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12692644
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: 3-5+ yrs experience Managing Cyber Security and data privacy vulnerabilities / experience with SQL / Understanding of L&D applications / Knowledge of SaaS
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
The main function of the Software Analyst in the Learning and Development Technology team will be to provide assistance in integrating/ maintaining SaaS solution and in resolving security vulnerabilities.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of related experience required
- Act as Level 2 support for L&D application users.
- Build and maintain integrations for SaaS solutions as part of multiple projects.
- Managing cybersecurity and data privacy vulnerabilities.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashutosh @ 408-512-2368
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong ability to create detailed documentation.
- Exposure to technologies such as SQL, JEE, C++, XML, XSLT, SOA, ESB, SOAP, REST Web Services.
- Experience with SaaS application access using single-sign-on (SSO) with Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of these tools preferred but not required (Degreed, LinkedInLearning, Cornerstone).
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.