Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12405927
Akraya is looking for a Social Media Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish Baksh at 408-816-2401
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: Social Media, Marketing, Content Creation, Influencer Marketing, Fasion or Tech Industry expeience preferred.
Duration: 6 Months+
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401
- 5 to 7 years experience.
- Stays current with social platform tech and trend developments and best practices in an effort to push innovative concepts and test/learn campaigns.
- Deep social media expertise establishing channel best practices.
- Analytics expert; you make data-based decisions and continually look for ways to optimize strategy and tactics.
- Responsive and proactive planner; be able to lead content creators in development of optimal assets to meet the speed of business.
- Ideate and concept content that meets creative and paid media best practices for priority social channels and lead production of all assets.
- Understanding of how to integrate influencer content to maximize traffic and revenue
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Merchandising, Comms and Growth (among others) to extend cohesive brand messaging across social media channels.
- Solid understanding for the nuances of the social channels and how to adapt and maximize content per channel.
- Ability to see across video and stills to tell stories and drive action.
- Respect for customer needs and ability to connect cultural moments and client offerings to those needs.
- Extremely process and results driven – constantly strive to optimize for speed and impact.
- Manage a social media manager with fashion focus.