Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12597234
Primary Skills: Content Management, Social media, Ms office, WordPress
Duration: 3 Months Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
BS/BA degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.
- Company blogging strategy and execution.
- Company social publishing.
Knowledge of native social media platforms:
Education & Experience:
- Facebook and Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube.
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager.
- Knowledge of enterprise social media management tools (Sprinklr, Spredfast).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent exprience in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Communication, Journalism, English or a related field.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pallavi at 408-816-2464
- An ability to shift context to communicate to dispirit audiences, effectively.
- An ability to function in a broader team, coach up peers and mentor younger talent
- Excellent internal communications and presentation skills required to influence a multi-national company with business operations in the US and KR.
- An in-depth command of general marketing best practices, and subject mastery as it relates to the procedures, best practices, instrumentation and analytics for content production, digital and social publishing.
- Command over standing marketing funnel analytics, terms and acronyms
- Top percentile of human patience.
- An irrepressible sense of humor and outstanding composure.
- 5-10 years of social media and content marketing experience.
- 10-12 years of applicable work in total, including brand development, customer support, PR, advertising and, or design/creative marketing.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.