Primary Skills: Jscript, ASP.net, C#, HTML5, SaSS
Duration : 06+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
This position has Responsibility and authority for:
- Configured Sitecore Environment.
- Recommend Best practices for the content structure in a multi site solution.
- Experience in building Component-Based Sites and Component Re-usability.
- Project entails brand new development of a website on Sitecore 8.2/9.x with Unicorn.
- Implemented modules in Sitecore 8.x/9.x using Helix principles.
- Created Layouts, View renderings, Branch Templates, Bucketing Rules.
- Experience with creating sites using HTML5, CSS3, SaSS and Bootstrap Library integrated in Sitecore 8.x/9,x Presentation.
- Customized Sitecore 8.x/9.x workflow, Pipelines, Speak UI.
- Experience with Sitecore 8.x/9.x role based security and permissions.
- Configured Coveo search to the Sitecore 8.x/9.x.
- Configure, Implement, and administrate Components for Sitecore 8.x/9.x
o Search-driven Coveo
o And future API
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sneha @ 408-512-2459
- Ability to work with multiple sites and multi lingual.
- Ability to create technical documentation.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.