Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12209884
Akraya is looking for a Site Merchandiser for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Darshana at 408-907-6411. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Digital Marketing, Site Merchandising, Email Marketing.
Duration: 6+ Months
TAx Term : W2
The ideal candidate is an experienced marketer who:
- Prioritize onsite messaging (targeted & general/untargeted) and owned channel messaging across a multitude of placements utilizing data to deliver the best holistic, connected, customer experiences.
- Optimize live campaign/messaging performance intra-week by evaluating consumer-relevant marketing and ecommerce metrics including reach, CTR, engagement rates and ultimately conversion rates. Prepare wireframes for review meetings with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Facilitate meetings with cross-functional stakeholders to review upcoming messaging & placements to lock priorities of all placements.
- Partner closely with marketing strategy, marketing activation, and channel leads to understand priorities to inform overall prioritization recommendations.
- Develop and conduct trainings to marketing and key business partners (ie. site merch) on new homepage placements, marketing planning processes, and channel best practices
- Work closely with marketing pmo to ensure timely delivery of Onsite assets
- Contribute to homepage and owned channel planning and processes on a monthly basis working closely with marketing planning, marketing managers and project managers to ensure planning is conducted within previously determined SLAs
- Is an analytical activator. Utilizes insights and data to make real time adjustments to optimize business performance. You utilize data to identify, prioritize, and act.
- Is a fierce prioritizer. You are not afraid to develop choices and make recommendations, even when there are competing priorities where tough trade-offs are necessary.
- Is an owner. You want to deliver the best customer experiences that drive the best business outcomes. You have a strong POV and enjoy making decisions.
- Is agile & scrappy. You are motivated working in fast-paced, dynamic, changing environments. An independent self-starter with an inner drive to deliver and win – while having a great time getting there.
- Is an exceptional communicator. Articulate, concise, on-point, nimble, able to flex based on urgency, audience, and forums.
- Is adept at utilizing a variety of propriety and third party tools to self-service and pull reporting, affect targeting, schedule placements.
- Is a strong project manager / organizer. You are able to make order from chaos and translate multiple data inputs into effective, accurate, user-friendly outputs (ie. complex calendars, wireframes).
- Is process & operations oriented with a zero-defect mentality and on-time launch for all projects. Ensure seamless hand-over to trafficking and implementation partners.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Darshana at 408-907-2611
- Site merchandising expertise at a leading eCommerce retailer or marketplace
- 3+ years of digital marketing expertise from a customer-first company with rigorous operational cadences and processes to manage & optimize the business in real-time
- Email, push notification marketing experience is a strong plus.
- BA/BS degree required
- Preference for marketing / site merch candidates from top tier, fortune 500 retailers or marketplaces
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.