Job Category: HR & Recruiting
Job Number: 11724802
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Shared Services Support Specialist for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Syed at 408-816-2015. If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Shared Services Support Specialist
Duration: 9+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Syed at 408-816-2015
- Respond to all employee and HR Tier 1 questions
- Appropriately escalate issues to Payroll, IT and other areas of HR
- Accurately maintain employee records including on-boarding, off-boarding, employee personnel files and employment data
- Assist with all basic data entry in WD (hires, transfers, cost center changes etc.)
- Follow templates and generate all types of simple employment letters
- Assists with vendor support
- Scan, store and retrieve employee work documents
- Maintain confidentiality as it pertains to all Human Resource and Payroll information
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statement of the company
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate customer support in resolution of human resource transactions
- Assist with compliance training requests/emails/reports
- Work on the case management system
- Expected to work shift 10-7
- Associate degree or Diploma
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.