Akraya is looking for a Shared Services Support Specialist for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Payroll, HR, Compliance Training, Case Management System, Spanish , Shared Service
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles and responsibilities:
Experience and Qualifications:
- Benefits, Payroll, Integration management and support of other areas within HR. Respond to all employee and HR Tier 1 questions.
- Triage requests that might belong to other HR groups.
- Appropriately escalate issues to Payroll, IT and other areas of HR.
- Accurately maintain employee records including on-boarding, off-boarding, employee personnel files and employment data.
- Assist with all basic data entry in WD (hires, transfers, cost center changes etc.)
- Follow templates and generate all types of simple employment letters.
- Assists with vendor support.
- Scan, store and retrieve employee work documents.
- Maintain confidentiality as it pertains to all Human Resource and Payroll information.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statement of the company.
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate customer support in resolution of human resource transactions.
- Assist with compliance training requests/emails/reports.
- Work on the case management system.
- Expected to work shift 10-7.
• Associate degree or Diploma.
• Speak/Read/Write Spanish Fluently (Portuguese a plus).
• Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills.
• High confidentiality and integrity.
• Proven ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
• Team player.
• Fast learner.
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.