Primary Skills: ServiveNow/ SCM
Duration: 6 plus Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
Location –Sunnyvale, CA – They will be required to be onsite
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pushpendra at 408-816-2400
- 5+ years of experience leading components of major business and system transformation efforts (definition, design, implementation) across multiple business units.
- Experience implementing any ServiceNow products, with ServiceNow CSM modules
- Experience and understanding of customer service and customer operations in these industries
- Demonstrated experience defining the approach and leading day-to-day execution of key activities across the solution delivery lifecycle (e.g., requirements / user story definition, process design, business and launch readiness) for global clients
- Familiarity with key customer service or industry solutions (e.g., Amdocs, Oracle, NetCracker, CSG, SFDC) and their capabilities
- Ability to provide input on go-to-market asset development and delivery tools to enable major business transformations
- Proven ability to build assets, lead and manage teams in major transformations
- Proven ability to drive business results and readiness across multiple solutions in major transformation efforts
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.