Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12471412
Primary Skills: SNOW, ITSM, AWS
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Looking for ServiceNow Consultant
Required Skills :
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul at 408-512-2433
- Minimum 4 years' of direct experience developing on the ServiceNow platform and performing admin functions.
- Experience with building and calling Web services on Windows (IIS) for critical, highly available applications.
- Hands-on experience with System configuration and integration mechanisms such as web-services, Powershell and SSH.
- Experience with ITIL processes and ITSM tool platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux operating systems and RDBMS systems.
- Ability to participate in 7/24 on-call rotation to respond to and resolve critical application issues.
- Good organizational skills and the ability the track and prioritize several projects
- Expertise using source code repositories (Git) and CD/CI tools (Jenkins )
- Excellent problem-solving skills, along with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a cross-functional global team
- Experience with cloud environments, such as AWS implementations (must have)
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.