Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12460372
Primary Skills: Openstack, AWS, Linux, Troubleshooting
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Identify the criticality of incoming issues, prioritize, and troubleshoot appropriately.
- Drive user and revenue impacting incidents to resolution, by troubleshooting incidents using knowledge of Apache, MySQL, DNS, DHCP, Networking, Linux processes, and related technologies within the OSI stack.
- Administration of virtual machines in cloud environment to resolve daily user issues, for Openstack and AWS.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Akash at 408-907-2689.
- Profound experience with Unix/Linux, Storage, Apache and Web applications.
- Possess excellent knowledge in OSI stack, TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, HTTP, load-balancers and highly available network servers.
- Demonstrate skills in one or more of the following programming languages: Ruby, Shell, Perl, Python, or Chef.
- Have administration background in Openstack, AWS, or equivalent virtual machine environment.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.