Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12430000
Primary Skills: Service Delivery (Must Have), ITIL, ITSM, Storage, Infrastructure, Forecasting, Client Management
Duration: 12 Months+
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish at 408-816-2401
- Minimum of 10 years of Client Management / Delivery Management and/or IT Operations Management experience in the IT Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an enterprise environment with P&L’s, forecasting, Capex and Opex models that are in the multi-million-dollar range.
- Possesses Storage, Compute and Infrastructure product knowledge.
- Possess general understanding of IT Infrastructure, ITIL framework and ITSM.
- Strong Understanding of multiple business environments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT Management or other related technology fields of study.
- ITIL Certification – strongly preferred.
- Prior experience leading, motivating and directing a delivery team.
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.