Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11546765
Akraya is looking for a “Senior data engineer” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Dixit at: 408-512-2366, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Machine Learning, Hadoop, Big data, SPARK, TensorFlow, Microservices
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Our Minimum Requirements are:
- Master' s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience and Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures)
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop and other frameworks in Hadoop ecosystem, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Working experience with Microservices, Container and Streaming technologies
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches, operations research and optimization algorithms
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high dimensionality data from varying source
- Fluency and facility with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Scala, Python.
- Knowledge of tools such as SPARK, Kafka, HDFS, HBase
- Exposure to machine learning, Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Passion for answering hard questions with data
- Analytics, visualization and dashboards (Grafana/Kibana, InfluxDB, Bokeh, D3.Js, etc
- Streaming data pipelines (e.G., Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Beam
- Big-data stores (e.G., Apache Cassandra)
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Dixit at: 408-512-2366
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.