Akraya is looking for a Senior Web Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Srikanth at 408-907-6419.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, SQL, Web services, Node.js, Git
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Job Description :
Job Requirements :
- Create robust, rich, responsive web and mobile web homepage.
- Use best practices to write clean, maintainable code for the project, and create a fast, elegant experience for customers.
- Handle service calls efficiently and manage data representation for template rendering
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Use best practices to write code and setup processes that are easy to manage and maintain.
- Be responsible for major projects and features from design phase to coding and testing.
Basic Qualifications :
- Design and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software systems throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Extensive hands-on experience and expertise in object-oriented design methodology and application development using Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, SQL, Web services
- Exceptional abilities with HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of browser peculiarities and how to work around them
- Familiarity with source control, particularly Git.
- RESTful Services and API Design.
- Write clean, quality, scalable code.
- Review code with rigor and compassion to improve learning experience across the team.
- Contribute in technical discussions to build innovative and yet simple software solutions for complex business problems.
- Push the bar to solve technical challenges of scale and performance.
- A constant desire to improve and learn.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Srikanth at 408-907-6419
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of related industry experience (or Master’s and 3+ years).