Akraya is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Dipak at 408-907-3213.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- 5-10 yrs of experience, with less experience it would require more specific industry exp.
- Develop, QA and deploy pages for US Seller Center and US Seller Updates.
- Collaborate with Seller Center content owners to understand requirements and provide solutions or site updates.
- Gather new feature/functionality requirements from stakeholders and architect, develop, test and deploy solutions that meet the requirements.
- Evaluate and provide technical recommendations with regards to new technologies to be incorporated into the Seller Center or technologies that need to be deprecated.
- Provide analytical framework for Seller Center and Seller Updates for site analytics and tracking purposes.
- Collaborate with other Client teams (Global WebDev, Accessibility, Engineering Systems, Source Control Management, Build & Release, SEO, Information Security, Product Security etc.) and eBay third party partners to keep Seller Center up to date with best practices, evolving coding guidelines and compliance requirements, changes/upgrades to backend tools, systems and services etc.