Job Category: Web Analytics & Data Science
Job Number: 12389365
Akraya is looking for a Senior Web Analyst [SAS, R, or Python] for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SAS/ R/ Python, Google Analytics/ WebTrends/ Adobe Analytics/ Tableau, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and/or Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Duration: 6+ months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Must have Bachelors degree, 3+ years experience and one of the following: SAS, R, or Python is required.
Major Responsibilities/ Functions:
- This role is primarily focused on analyzing our digital campaigns in Paid Search, Paid Social, Online Advertising, etc.
- Collect, clean and compile large amount of data from multiple sources
- Perform data mining, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling to identify actionable business insights.
- Generate insightful visualizations that help tell a story
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing performance through reports and dashboards
- Provide ad hoc analytical support as needed.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Data Science, Math or related analytics fields required. Advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a quantitative business analytics role required. Highly proficient with utilizing data to drive decision-making
- Experience building statistical models such as linear regression, logistic regression, time series, etc
- Must have proficiency with at least one: SAS, R, or Python is required.
- Prefer experience with digital analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, WebTrends, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Prefer experience with SQL.
- Strongly prefer experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and/or Search Engine Optimization (SEO) analytics.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items, while effectively managing changing priorities.