Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12208473
Primary Skills: Adobe Analytics , Dashboard, Digital Experience, Analytics experience
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
- Collaborate with Product Managers to define Measurement Plans and Learning Agendas.
- Retrieve, interpret and analyze data and work with Product Managers to gather insights
- Present and effectively communicate product insights to sponsors and business stakeholders.
Not limited to Pleasanton Campus. Can be Northern or Southern California.
- 5+ years analytics experience with focus on digital.
- Ability to support and lead analytics for a large product base.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office products.
On site preferred but open to Pleasanton & Pasadena, or remote (if needed) travel will be repaid
- Experience with Adobe Analytics.
- Has actually implemented Adobe Analytics both using out of the box and custom tagging.
- Ability to develop and design Dashboards to report findings.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shraddha @ 408-907-6413.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and writing
- Self-starter, who takes initiative to lead and problem solve
- Strong collaboration skills to work with multiple teams, both business and IT
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.