Senior UiPath Developer - 23-00127
Simi Valley, CA 91367 US
Women Back to Work is excited to parter with Farmers Insurance on a fantastic returnship opportunity for women looking to restart their careers. If you are a technical professional currently on a break but are ready to return to the workforce, we want to connect with you.
Primary Skills: UiPath Orchestrator, UiPath Action Center, UiPath Apps, UiPath Studio.
Contract Type: W2
Location: 100% Remote Role
Pay Rate: $45- $65/hr. on W2 (Depending on level III or IV)
For more information on this exciting role and returnship, please connect with the recruiter, Michelle at 408-907-6609, Email: Michelle.George@akraya.com
- Effectively writes and refines user stories, including clear and accurate acceptance criteria. Partners with the Product Owner to confirm code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality. Executes Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) to build in quality.
- Analyzes and documents the requirements and approaches to data conversion and data modeling. Quality checks program code, related objects and documentation. Delivers working code each sprint.
- Plans work via the preparation for and participation in Program Increment (PI) Planning and Sprint Planning, which includes developing and committing to Team PI Objectives and Sprint goals. Demonstrates working code to Product and Business Owners and supports the Product Owner in the execution of the iteration and PI System Demos.
- Actively participates in Agile Dev Team Member Community of Practice (CoP) and elicits contributions from group members. Plans and conducts CoP sessions. Effectively manages the communications and action items resulting from the sessions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- SAFe Practitioner or SAFe Agilist Certification within 180 days of hire required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years in the field of Robotic Process Automation or Intelligent Automation.
- Hands-on development experience with UiPath.
- Experience with UiPath Orchestrator, UiPath Action Center, UiPath Apps, UiPath Studio.
- Experience with SAFe Agile methodology
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.