Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12249113
Akraya is looking for a Senior UX Designer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Dipak at 408-907-3213.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: UX Designer, end 2 end process of UX design, design principles
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 6 Months contract with possible extension or conversion
"The ideal candidate should demonstrate an ability to design simple, engaging and meaningful interfaces within a complex client’s ecosystem across any device. He/she would have an understanding of design principles and trends, and have a passion for learning and growing in the design field. Prior experience shipping products that are well designed is a must.
Your day to day will consist of various design related activities:
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- Partner with researchers, strategists, product managers, engineers, designers, and other professionals from across the country (and the world) to define and build products that will create a positive user experience on client.
- Deliver wireframes, visual design, prototypes and final specs as needed.
- Collaborate with designers across eBay on projects that cross team borders.
- Present your work in weekly design reviews and make your voice heard.
- Support product leads and articulate design decisions to product stakeholders and leadership.
- Balance opinion and intuition with data and analysis.
- Be the voice of the user".
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team