Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12217384
Akraya is looking for a Senior UX Designer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Dipak at 408-907-3213.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: UX/UI Designer, Interaction Design, Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision, Strong understanding of various platforms
Location: San Jose, CA or Portland, OR or Seattle, WA
Duration: 6+ Months
Type: W2 only
We are seeking an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our dynamic and collaborative Platforms UX team to work on a number of forward leaning products.
You must have a strong understanding of various platforms (iOS, Android, web... AR, TV and wearables experience is a plus) and a perspective on appropriate experiences for each. You will have a proven track record of delivering experiences that align with business strategy and delight customers. You will work closely with engineering, product, design and marketing. You need to be empathetic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences and improve existing products that power the world’s largest e-commerce marketplace.
- Create world-class, user-centered designs incorporating business requirements, product learning and customer feedback.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, prototypes, and creative spots.
- Communicate your design work and negotiate future direction with peers, researchers, design leaders, product partners and executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience as an interaction designer or similar role.
- A portfolio that showcases relevant design projects and includes your process, design explorations and final work.
- Ability to understand detail and find radically simple solutions that delight users.
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision or equivalents.
- Experience partnering with product and developers to deliver great experiences.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- Able to work independently, manage uncertainty and switch between discovery and delivery tracks in a single conversation.
- Experience in visual design, prototyping, user research, motion design, design sprints.
- Experience designing for ecommerce, financial products or with complex information sets.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.