Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12300494
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Senior Test Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Monika @ 408-907-6415.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 12+ Months, Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika @ 408-907-6415
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 10+ years of Software Development/testing Experience or a Masters with 7+ years of Software Development/testing Experience
- Understanding of middleware/integration technologies (EPIC, Cegid, Oracle XStore, ETLs, APIs, Web Services, REST, SOAP)
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls in large J2EE n-tier architectures.
- Experience developing test automation framework using Java, Junit, TestNG.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments
- You have payments related SME knowledge in one or more of the following industries – Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality (lodging, restaurant) and Personal Services
- You have experience testing solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind.
- We count on your curiosity and creativity, to want to understand customer requirements and our processes and want to come up with creative solutions.
- While you’ll have the skill to see and understand the big picture, you’re able to stay focused on the task at hand to achieve immediate goals.
- You’re great at systematic and accurate research wanting to uncover the smallest detail
- You have amazing work ethics that will help us all work extremely well together.
- You have proven experience as a technical leader with ability to understand the requirement and architect, design and build the solution.
- You have the passion to understanding people and to always striving to improve our products and services!
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.