Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12357254
Primary Skills: Content writing , Blog writing/Customer Facing articles/ Story-telling
Duration: 12+ Months contract (temp-to-hire / possibility to convert after the first few months)
Contract Type: W2
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Support global technical teams (individual contributors and senior managers) withDeveloping a "story” from their technology deployment efforts.
- Coordinate with graphics teams as required and Maintain external and internal facing websites and develop content.
- Partner with corporate marketing to develop external facing videos and partner with the social media team to promote the program in social channels.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Khushbu at 408-907-5650.
- Create assets on thought leadership topics as well as on our product deployment journeys i.e. blogs. Blog writing/Customer Facing articles/ Story-telling experience.
- Develop content for monthly newsletters and Develop marketing material for both internal and external trade shows. use cases, presentations etc. Develop and maintain a content asset roadmap.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.