Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12244266
Akraya is looking for a Senior Technical Writer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Tarushi @ 408-907-6403.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Technical Writing, Editing & Content Management
Duration: 3-6 Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Create content based on the CIO's and Chief Architect's vision/direction.
- Develop one pagers, white papers, articles and stories that can be published on all Visa internal channels.
- Understand and adhere to department style and process guidelines.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with other team members and key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to create documentation in short cycles and to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently to gain necessary relevant information
- Excellent writing skills and demonstrated progression of learning department style standard
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403
- Experience creating content, writing articles, creating infographics and posters.
- Experience making technical jargon understandable by an everyday user.
- Efficient using Adobe applications and tools.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, end user applications a plus.
- At least 8-10 years of experience as a technical writer with strong tool/production expertise.
- Experience creating and modifying simple graphics and images.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn new technologies, software, and concepts quickly.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.