Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12647997
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Technical Recruiter, Interviews, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Sr. Technical Recruiter shall be a seasoned recruiting professional capable of managing full cycle recruiting efforts for client Technology business units.
- Design, implement, and execute effective Talent Acquisition strategies across all business units.
- Participate in branding client as a premium employer of choice in the marketplace
- Develop plans to attract required skill sets that will ensure top talent is available to support client objectives within in the business units
- Act as a talent consultant to shape the future recruiting capability of client
- Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies; establish a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
- Interface with hiring managers and candidates to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Deliver results with little supervision
- Prepare and support hiring manager during the interview process to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Manage candidate process and be an advocate to ensure internal and external equity.
- Manage offer process, reference checks, and salary recommendations.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
- Effectively balance employee advocacy with strong focus on business needs.
- Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements.
Nice to have skills:
- 3 - 5 years of technical recruiting / Recruited for Big Data technology / Full cycle recruiting
- Bachelor degree
- Smart recruiters / Leadership skills / Creativity / Strategic
To follow up with any questions, please contact Divya at 408-512-2371
- BA/BS or equivalent (business or technical discipline preferred)
- 3-5+ years sourcing/recruiting experience with at least 1-2 years in a corporate environment; combination of corporate and retained executive search, boutique search firm and/or agency experience attractive
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management; strong consultative skills.
- Prior experience with a variety of proactive sourcing techniques and channels.
- Advanced ability to develop recruiting strategies for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of corporate talent.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Prior experience providing consulting services to a division or divisions relative to workforce plan.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.