Senior Technical Recruiter - : 21-01060
Foster City, CA 94404
Primary Skills: Recruitmenet, IT, Sourcing, BFSI, Technology Recruiting
Duration: 06 Months contract + Possible Extension/Conversion
Contract Type: W2
- Design, implement, and execute effective Talent Acquisition strategies across all business units.
- Participate in branding client's as an employer of choice in the marketplace.
- Develop plans to attract required skill sets that will ensure talent is available to support client's objectives within in the business units.
- Effectively build sourcing, selecting and progressive ways to develop our diverse community talent
- Act as a talent consultant to shape the future recruiting capability of client
- Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies; establish a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
- Interface with hiring managers and candidates to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Build and execute programs that improve Hiring Manager capabilities and foster inclusive experience for candidates
- Manage candidate process and be an advocate to ensure internal and external equity
- Manage offer process, reference checks, and salary recommendations.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
- Effectively balance employee advocacy with strong focus on business needs.
- Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements
- Administer and resolve employee matters, effectively mitigating risk to the company
- Minimum 6+ years sourcing/recruiting experience.
- Experience of operating in a large multi-national corporate environment is a strong advantage.
- Demonstrated success in using technology stacks (Stackover flow, GitHub, etc) as a sourcing strategy
- Relevant or related industry experience highly desired; FINTECH, Digital, Technology and/or Financial Services.
- Experience with diversity organizations, job boards, and sourcing strategies
- Demonstrated success creating and leading D&I recruitment programs or initiatives
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management; strong consultative skills.
- Prior experience with a variety of proactive sourcing techniques and channels.
- Advanced ability to develop recruiting strategies for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of corporate talent.
- Good understanding of strategic HR, including talent management, talent assessment and organizational development is highly desired.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and organizational skills.
- Prior experience providing consulting services to a division or divisions relative to workforce planning topics such as salary equity, internal movement, and staffing level planning.
- BA/BS or equivalent (business or technical discipline preferred).
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas @ 408-512-2376
Akraya is an award winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you are looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.