Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12320907
Akraya is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Dipak at 408-907-3213.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Technical PM, Product Development, end-to-end delivery, Agile
Duration: 3+ Months
Are you looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join our client
We are looking for an outstanding Technical Program Manager to join our team, focused on Engineering track, and help us make a big impact on millions of buyers across the globe! If you are looking for an exciting and impactful opportunity, come and join us!
- Lead the project management activities for end-to-end delivery for critical product launches within our engineering organization in close collaboration with the product, tech and business teams.
- Prioritize and track the progress of the product portfolio against key objectives and results
- Proven ability to collaborate with and engage cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Attention to detail and extraordinary organizational skills.
- Ability to identify issues and develop solutions to improve program execution.
- Strong relationship-building skills to help find opportunities, communication and negotiation skills to resolve issues.
- Passion, commitment and a sense of urgency and ownership to drive issues and tasks to completion, and overall program success.
- Assess existing Agile and PMO processes, structures and work continuously to improve them.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- BA/BS degree required. Project or Program management credential preferred.
- At least 8 years of program management experience working in a Product Development context required. eCommerce, marketplace or retail experience preferred.
- Solid track record of handling strategic programs to deliver on time
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and prior experience operating in an Agile context.
- Proficiency in program management and collaboration tools.
- High level understanding of technical concepts and problems.