Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12074910
Akraya is looking for a Senior Technical Integration Specialist for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Vipul Singh at 408-512-2357. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Oracle ERP consultant who has played a solution architect/ lead role in at least two full life cycle implementations. Total experience in Oracle applications and Java
- Expert in integrating Cloud Services (interfaces, conversions and creating applications using FBDI, ADF and HDL
- Functional concepts and understanding of Financial and HCM modules
- Expertise with Java Web Services and the use of Oracle ERP Cloud delivered Web Services. Experience with creating custom applications in JCS or similar environment and integrating with Oracle Fusion Applications
- Technical skills in the creation of BI Publisher Reports; FRS (financial reporting studio) Reports and OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence) reports
- Ability to understand requirements and efficiently convert it into Functional and Technical document. Ability to communicate the requirements and code as needed.
- Experience with Oracle ERP Cloud Security
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vipul @ 408-512-2357
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.