Job Category: Web Analytics & Data Science
Job Number: 10791184
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Senior Tealium Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Rahul at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Term: W2
We are looking for passionate, energetic, data-driven, innovative, experienced and technically savvy Tealium digital analytics implementation engineer to implement tag management and target audience/segmentation capabilties using Tealium iQ and Tealium Audience Stream, Tealium EventStream.
Qualifications:Total 8-10 years of experience in digital marketing analytics space
- Implement web analytics solutions on Tealium platform including testing and reporting. Serve as the " Tagging Implementation Expert" by evolving and managing the solution design reference documentation which outlines analytics variables, rules, and use cases across web properties and applications
- Work with the peers of analytics engineers to create, manage, and enforce digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust and consistent data is captured for analysis.
- Develop and implement coding practices for site tagging and follow industry standards
- Implement Tealium tags in a way that is compliant with existing Google Tag Manager framework
- 5+ years working with Tealium suite of products including Tealium iQ, Tealium Audience Stream, Tealium Event Stream, Tealium DB with an excellent understanding of digital analytics tagging best practices
- 5+ years experience in digital, ecommerce, web design, digital marketing, analytics or related field
- 4+ years experience working with digital tag manager tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium IQ, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten
- Hands-on experience working on 3rd party tracking implementation’ s using tag manager templates.
- Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst and debugging tools like Google Tag Assistant, HTTPWatch or WASP
- Experience working with jQuery, Regular Expressions, HTML CSS selectors
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.