Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12617165
Primary Skills: Recruiting, Marketing Technology and Digital Industry Exp., Search Engine Marketing and Hotel Industry Exp.
Duration: 6 Months+ Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2
- BA from accredited college or university
- 4 to 6 years recruiting experience in Marketing Technology and Digital Industry
- Digital agency experience (familiarity with SEO/SEM skills/background needed to fill open positions)
- Knowledge of several areas of Search Engine Marketing and Hotel Industry
- Proficient in search terminology
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Proficient on all Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions available across all departments
- Manage all candidates during the interview phase from initial contact through hiring
- Identifying creative recruiting sources to attract qualified candidates
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources
- Source candidates from job boards, cold calling, recruiting and internal referrals
- Screen all candidates for experience and cultural fit
- Perform reference checks
- Maintain candidate database
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harsh at 408-512-2437.
- Undergraduate computer science degree from top university required.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.