Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12643496
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Analytics Solutions, Tableau Visualizations, SSIS/SSDT (ETL), SQL Server DB/ MY SQL
Duration: 06 months with possible extension or conversion.
Contract Type: W2 Only
Primary Job functionalities Include:
- Developing complex Dashboard in Tableau with data and user security.
- Using API's to extract data from source systems.
- Customizing the dashboard to provide functionalities outside of the tool.
- Designing data models and fact tables to integrate multiple data sources.
- Build ETL to consume and integrate data.
- Data validation and data analysis.
- Unit and regression testing.
- Shell or python scripting to address data cleanup, flow processing.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Joel Mac @ 408-512-2455
- 7+ years progressive experience in deploying & maintaining analytics solutions, with at least 3 years on the Tableau visualizations.
- 3 Years of experience in SSIS/SSDT.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with performance tuning.
- 3+ years of experience in SQL Server DB/ MY SQL.
- Experience in python/shell scripting.
- Experience Java Scrip/ HTML/ CSS is added advantage.
- Working with API's is added advantage.
- Experience building web application is added advantage.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Linux and Windows.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Process oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent and resourceful.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.