Primary Skills: SAS/Systems/Network Administrator, SAS AML
Duration: 5 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Client’s Global Payments, Billing, and Risk Platform Engineering Team is looking for a SAS AML PLATFORM ADMINISTRATOR with 5+ years of experience to join our team.
- Ensures the overall health of the SAS AML platform.
- Supporting software pre-installation preparation and checklist.
- Server installation and configuration.
- Client installation and connection support.
- SAS Management Console.
- Workflow Studio.
- Enterprise Guide.
- SAS SID updates (Yearly License File).
- SAS software Hot-Fix and maintenance release installations.
- Management of SAS software depot and media.
- Management of Tech Support tickets related to SAS Platform.
- Metadata management.
- Authentication/Authorization Management.
- Library and Access Engine Support.
- Knowledge of metadata directory structure.
- Repository Management and Enforcement of Best Practices (if applicable).
- Development and maintenance of server startup and shutdown scripts.
- Batch schedule troubleshooting, support, and maintenance.
- Software migration and promotion support.
- General troubleshooting of environmental issues
- Backup and recovery process definition, testing and support
- Performs platform capacity planning and management.
- Serves as an escalation point for production and/or platform issues.
- University degree in technical subject – computer science or engineering
- Must have 5+ years of SAS administration experience.
- Strong knowledge of SAS architecture and its distributed components such as Mid-tier, Compute and Metadata.
- Expert Knowledge of Base SAS, SAS Macros and Data integration Studio
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and support.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience on SAS AML Platform.
- Knowledge of ecommerce is a plus.
- Strong Debugging Skills.
- Customer centric.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Dipak at 408-907-3213
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.