Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12576396
Primary Skills: Anaplan, Financial planning systems, Adaptive Insights, MS Excel
Duration : 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage, review and implement road-map for improving current Anaplan builds and introducing new modeling solutions.
- Prepare and review documentation for current processes, model structures, and assumptions for continuously identify gaps and opportunities for automation projects that will streamline processes within Telecommunication Media.
- Manage the ongoing administration of Anaplan and Other Connected planning tools, including user roles and permissions, architecture of lists, modules, and dashboards, data flow and integrations, automation batch scripting, etc
- Be the main point of contact with Anaplan and serve as primary liaison between Finance and Tech for all connected planning systems related issues, updates and enhancement projects.
Lead cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications. Includes identifying unspoken or conflicting requirements as well as opportunities. Challenging the norm!
- Success in this role will be measured on accelerating development and delivery of value-added functionality as well as accelerating adoption and usage by other VM groups.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Khushbu at 408-907-5650
- BS/BA degree required; MBA preferred.
- 6+ years minimum experience working with financial planning systems, preferably Anaplan, although experience with Adaptive Insights, or others also considered.
- 6+ years experience working with financial planning and analytical systems, preferably Anaplan, although experience with similar tools will be considered.
- Minimum three years relevant business experience consulting on Anaplan implementations, preferably in the software / high tech industry.
- Experience building complex Excel/gsheet files and then turning them to an automated solution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a technical-aptitude for financial systems development, support, reporting, and automation.
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment with an ability to craft order out of ambiguity.
- A passion for business analytics, financial modeling, and strategic-planning
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.